ReGenerative Finance is shifting the economy by transferring control of capital to communities most affected by climate and economic crisis.
We have three facets to our work: a political project, a model for a just transition, and a regenerative financial organization.
- ReGenerative Finance is a political project, building power across the country with economic, climate and racial justice movements to fundamentally change the shape of the economy.
- ReGenerative Finance is a model for a just transition, providing a working example of non-extractive investing, redefining what it means to be a socially responsible investor and shifting the discourse around impact investing.
- ReGenerative Finance is a regenerative financial organization, directly supporting on-the-ground, movement-based, community-controlled, localized economies by providing capital at terms developed collaboratively, prioritizing the interests of those communities most affected by economic injustice.
Please note: ReGenerative Finance is working to invest through 0% interest loans. We are not a funding source for gift capital. For new economy projects looking for funding or gift capital check out these resources.
How we do it
ReGenerative Finance shifts the economy by transferring control of capital to communities most affected by racial, climate and economic injustice.
- ReGenerative Finance DIRECTS CAPITAL to on-the-ground, movement-based, community-controlled, localized economies through structures developed collaboratively with communities most affected by racial, economic and environmental injustice.
- ReGenerative Finance OFFERS POLITICAL EDUCATION AND RESOURCES to individuals and institutions with access to capital in order to empower them to transform the current economy through radical investing and accountability to movements for racial, economic and environmental justice.
- ReGenerative Finance SHIFTS THE TERMS OF RESPONSIBLE INVESTING AND REDEFINES WHAT’S POSSIBLE, setting precedents for investing that transforms control of capital at a large scale. We shape discourse through zines, blog posts, conferences, and webinars.